There are three things I really love about this look worn by British model Edie Campbell:
1. It’s got a really cool 1960’s vibe to it. Of all the “vintage eras” I tend to gravitate towards the most stylistically, I’d say it’s the Sixties.
2. It’s sweet, but a little bit saucy. Sexy is done best when it’s not so in your face, don’t you think?
3. It’s the perfect look for the very nearly here Autumn.
There are also three things I love about this vintage 1960’s tartan skirt, which you can currently find in my shop, CutandChicVintage.etsy.com:
1. It’s actually a kilt. This means it’s totally adjustable and will fit sizes Small to Large. If you’re like me and tend to veer off the Summer swimsuit diet during the colder months (’cause you know, layers are incredibly forgiving) an adjustable waistband may be the wardrobe savior you are looking for. Our version is also a bit longer than Edie’s mini, so it’s more grown up and chic, but no less attractive and gorgeous.
2. It’s tartan…which is a variation of plaid…which is very on trend for Autumn.
3. It’s only $32! That’s a steal, especially for a wool tartan kilt with awesome details like leather buckle details at the sides and a gold tone pin included at the front. Oh, and don’t forget it’s made in England.
Grab this vintage gem here before it’s gone:
Missed one of our As Spotted On… features? Catch up with last week’s below:
As Spotted On This 1960’s Moroccan Inspired Fashion Photo Shoot