Sometimes, the best gift is the one you give yourself. You’ve worked hard and you totally deserve a bit of luxury in your life. Go on, treat yourself 😉
Treat Yourself This Valentine’s Day to
3. A sensual scent. When it comes to perfume, Maison Margiela’s REPLICA collection is high on my currently coveting list. This unisex scent is right up my alley. It’s a little smoky and a little sweet, think toasted chestnuts by the fireplace. It’s absolutely delicious in a totally grown up way.
4. An updated classic, like this pair of loafers from Everlane. I’m all for investing in a pair of quality flats that goes with everything. I love that this smoking loafer has modern and edgy touches to it, from the patent leather to the pointy toe.
5, 6, & 7. Dainty jewelry, which I am a total sucker for. It was love at first sight for me and this safety pin earring from ICONERY. Pair it with this for an asymetrical look that’s so on point. Also, I need to get something from Mejuri’s effortlessly chic jewelry collection. This adorable ring with a chain band has caught my eye.
8. A beauty product you usually wouldn’t indulge in. This is exactly what I thought about when I heard about this anti-aging lip treatment by Peter Thomas Roth. Normally, I wouldn’t be able to justify spending money on a serum that’s only for my lips, but sometimes it’s nice to just pamper yourself to something slightly cray, especially if that something crazy promises fuller, smoother lips just in time for Valentine’s Day!
9. This fab pair of Stella McCartney sunnies. Rock this pair on those no makeup, just jeans and a tee days and you’ll instantly feel like an off-duty model. Try them for free with DITTO’s Endless Eyewear program! Just enter the code ‘CUTANDCHIC‘ for your complementary trial.
10. A really great book. When I was still in Uni, I borrowed this book of Tim Walker’s photography for a graphic design project I was working on. I fell instantly in love with Tim Walker’s ability to story-tell through his photos. I still dream of owning this book one day!
11. The beauty of a really good vintage piece. I’ve got this Louis Vuitton Speedy tote on my ultimate vintage wish list. It’s a classic handbag that will never go out of style. Get it in green for something a bit different and totally on trend.
What’s on your treat yourself wish list?