1. Know what type of dress works for you and stick with it. Bonus points if it’s vintage 😉
2. Make an impression by accessorizing with something quirky and unexpected. Remember Suzy’s beetle earrings?
3. Always pack your essentials.
4. When a full face of makeup is not an option, a little bit of eyeliner will go a long way.
5. A beret and a cape will always make you look chic, and possibly French, which is the same thing really.
6. No time for a blow out? Be creative and work with what you’ve got around you.
7. Last but not least, if you’re not at your best, sometimes all you need is a good boogie. When you feel good, you look good.