1. We at Cut & Chic want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Excellent customer service, quality, and value for money are very important for us to deliver.
2. Our items are carefully selected and hand-picked from all around the world. Quality, style, comfort, and uniqueness are some of the characteristics we look for in our pieces.
3. We ensure the quality of each item and will always give an honest and detailed description of each piece.
4. We aim to dispatch your item(s) within 1 working day of placing your order. We also try to deliver orders in the quickest and most cost efficient way.
5. Our vintage collection consists of items from the 1950’s to 1980’s. But we don’t only sell vintage. We sell just about anything that catches our eye and lives up to the aim of our mission statement – to make you feel special, individual, and effortlessly cool and chic.
6. If we could live in any era it would be the Seventies. We love the days of Studio 54 and getting down on the dancefloor to funky disco music!
7. You can keep up to date on what’s coming up with Cut & Chic by reading our blog: Cutouts from the Cut & Chic Boutique.
9. We trade at Sunday Upmarket in East London from 10am-5pm on Sundays, duh.
10. We constantly update our collection so don’t forget to keep checking in for new and one-of-a-kind finds!
So there we go, now that you know a little more about us, we hope to hear a little more about you. Visit: www.cutandchic.com and let us know if you fancy anything.
(In case you were wondering the woman in the photograph is Margaret Trudeau, former wife of the 15th Prime Minister of Canada, in 1979 dancing at Studio 54 on the eve of the Canadian election.)